Tuesday, October 18, 2005

and stuff

Aw, crap. Today I got a Dear Merc letter from the library saying thanks for the fascinating interview but we aren't hiring you. It's kind of discouraging to get turned down for a job you're highly overqualified for. Oh well, something else will come along.

I'm still waiting to hear from Richfield Community Ed if they want me to teach Artist Trading Cards or not in the winter. Minneapolis already picked up my class for two sessions in February, so I have that to look forward to.

I've been pondering writing a book of meditations about having a miscarraige, or rather, how to get through the aftermath of suffering a miscarraige. I tried writing a novel about it and I just don't feel like it right now.

Fall is in full swing here now and it's beautiful, the colors, the wind, the cool air, I love it all.

No comments: