Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dia de los Muertos Postcard exhibit winners



These are the winners from the exhibit. They got their postcards printed up for the MCBA store into sets with 2 of each winner. I bought a set and was kind of annoyed to discover that they didn't even acknowlege the artists by name on the back of the postcards. It just says something like "one of the postcards from the blah-blah-blah exhibit." Kind of lame. As far as the winners themselves, I liked them pretty well. I felt like my art compared well with everyone else who entered. I don't really like that one red winner, though. I just don't think it's that well done. It seems kind of slapped together. I really like the lizard, he's cool. I think that's my favorite. And the yarn one is really fun, I like that, too.

No comments: