Monday, April 09, 2007

My First Knit for Baby



This was sort of my Easter thing this year. I didn't go to Mass because I was tired from growing Baby and working Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so I stayed home and enjoyed the quiet and knit this hat for our Baby Girl. Isn't it cute? It's a little cotton beanie with a picot edge and lazy daisy embroidered flowers. I want to knit a bunch of stuff but I was kind of waiting, I guess. I knit booties and a hat last time and then we had the miscarraige, so I'm kind of wary of going gangbusters. But I know this Baby is doing great. I can feel her moving now, it's a funny fluttering inside that always takes me by surprise. So now I have started a blanket square as well. I wish I knew how to crochet, too, they have all these fun flower things you can put on blankies and I don't know how to make them. Maybe my Mom can make those, she knows how to crochet (hint hint Mom). :)

No comments: