Wednesday, November 03, 2010

No, Really, I'm Sorry

I'd just like to apologize to everyone in advance, for all the stupid crap that will come out of the insane wingnut Michelle Bachmann's mouth, now that she has been, argh, reelected.  I didn't do it, I promise.  She's not from Minneapolis, that's all I can say.  We wouldn't have elected her.

And, yes, it looks like we'll be having a recount for our governor.  I know, just like 2 years ago with Al Franken.  Except that Dayton is is .49% ahead, and Franken was only .001% ahead.  So really it's just a formality for a sore loser (Emmer).  But hopefully it won't take 8 months this time.  Oy.

2 comments:

Sharon Parker said...

And at least we re-elected Mark Ritchie, who knows his recounts.

Parabolic Muse said...

I'm too busy being livid about Russ Feingold's loss to even think about insane wingnut Michelle Bachmann right now.

I have her on my list, though.