Monday, August 08, 2005

Headaches and Rude Squirrels

Headaches. Blah blah blah, ow, neverending, boring boring boring. There, now I don't have to talk about my headaches. You get the picture.

Have you ever had a squirrel run right at you? Two of them almost ran right up my leg the other day. I was out walking, and they were chasing each other and I didn't even see them coming. Just saw this blur of fur coming at my legs, and heard that scratchy sound their little claws make on the sidewalk, ick. So I made this funny girly sound, you know, a little scream--it just sort of escaped from my lips, I usually don't do that--and I jumped up in the air just long enough for them to run under my feet instead of taking me for a tree and making me a prop in their little amusement. Yikes!

No comments: