Monday, August 22, 2005

What Can You Do With A Headache?

Well, I can't write. Not much, obviously. I was supposed to do a book review over the weekend and it hurts to think. I can make some art, I still have to just rest a lot. This headache has lasted almost a week now. Saturday I had a repreive for a few hours, that was nice. And I'm managing to still get in a few fun things, I just can't do a lot. I need to go lie down now.

The little white poodle who lives across the street is named Snowball (or is it Snowflake? I can't remember, my head hurts. But anyway, they call him Snowy) and he got a really close haircut for the summer. He looks like a big rat now, how unfortunate. John is calling him Shaved Ice.

The other day I saw a guy on a motorcycle carrying crutches across the back. Does that seem like a good idea?

The weather is really nice lately, very cool. In fact it was so cool I got up this morning and found the heat on! Ack, turn it off!

Okay, really, going to lie down now. Just had to get a few random thoughts off.

No comments: