Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

So today is the official day: I am 39. Yikes. It doesn't really bother me at all, except for that small thing of not having children yet and that biological clock ticking. Think Tom Hanks in Castaway: "tick tock tick tock tick tock!" To quote another great movie, "I need me a toddler" (Raising Arizona). Other than that, I love birthdays. It's a great excuse to have a party with friends, which is exactly what I'm going to do, this Saturday. J. is taking the day off Friday so we don't have to rush to get ready, and we'll be going out to breakfast tomorrow, which we NEVER do, so I'm looking forward to that. Plus I'm celebrating with a friend who has the exact same birthday and year as me! Superfun! And right now my head doesn't hurt. Can it get any better? Woohoo!

No comments: