Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sign of the Times


This sign is posted in an outdoor garden near my house. I think it should apply everywhere (not just in gardens), because listening to people talk on their cell phones is almost always an unpleasant experience. I have to say almost because I have a friend whose phone rings with Tango music and she starts dancing when it rings and answers it with a flourish. It's quite entertaining. Everyone should have to do this if they're going to use phones in public. I like to make up rules for other people to follow. :)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cell phones are tiresome sometimes. Between cell phones and so-called reality shows, the concepts of privacy and keeping one's personal business (dirty laundry) to themselves is almost a lost concept in modern culture.