Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fun for Thanksgiving in the 21st Century

I always like to reflect on Thanksgiving and think about what I'm thankful for, be it my sister who's my best friend (even though we beat on each other mercilessly all during childhood) or finding the best gluten-free brownies on Earth only 5 minutes from my house (Cooqi bakery).


So I thought it would be fun to do an easy "swap" of 5 things you're thankful for, specifically, ON THE INTERNET. It can be a blog that you read regularly that inspires you, a shop that you love for craft supplies that has the cutest things you can't find anywhere else, a youtube video that makes you laugh, whatever. Just something you're thankful for that you find on the net, so it needs to have a link.


You'll have 10 partners, and you can just send them all the same list of 5 links. It would be really nice if you could say what you like about each link, but you don't have to.


I'm making this deadline (join by 11/29, send by 12/2) so that you do this over the Thanksgiving weekend. Then hopefully at times during the next month of craziness up to Xmas, we can all take a little break and try some fun new links.


So, please, join my swap!

No comments: