Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cranky-Making Widget

Blogger has many fun widgets now, and I am most grateful I don't have to write HTML code anymore to get it to do what I want, but there is one new widget I hate. It's the music thingie. It's like a little jukebox and the visitor can pick the song off a list they want to play when they visit the site, but the thing is, I don't want ANY music playing when I visit a site, unless it's a radio site. To me this new innovation is just like music attached to email stationery: just plain annoying. Bad idea. Makes people cranky. Or maybe it's just me. I am cranky today. Have been for a coupla days because I have a migraine, so pity me and cut me some slack. And turn off the music! Just my crabby opinion.

4 comments:

Mamarox said...

I totally agree with you! hate the music thingy.
Sorry for the migraine, I bet the effing cold weather isn't helping either.

Sophie said...

I'm with you on the music thingy!

My giveaway for OWOH is up so you can go take a look.

Cheers and feel better soon,
Sophie

artbrat said...

Sure hope your migraine has subsided. Cant stand myself on days when those attack. I wanted to let you know about the fish on my blog. They are fabric with tissue/modge podge paper mache after they're stuffed with fiber fill. They were lots of fun and easy enough to do with a group of non crafters.

Chris said...

I really don't like music playing when I don't want it, which is when I'm on a website. But I turn down the volume of my 'puter when I know a site has music on it. In context, I'm all about music. But visiting a website is not music context, to me.

Hope you feel better!