Sunday, May 01, 2005


More pictures from the Walk For Animals yesterday. You thought I was kidding about the ponies, didn't you? Well, here they are! I heard one of the women saying "This one is my daughter's. She's four." Can you imagine having a pony at four years old? I mean, what else would you ever need if you already have a pony? Later, when you grow up, you could tell people you had a pony. And they probably won't believe you. I mean, who has a pony, a real pony? Not that I want one now, it's not something you really want when you're almost 40. But you know what I mean.  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had two ponies (serially) from the time I was 5 until I was about 12. It was such a thrill to casually drop that in conversation at school. Unfortunately, school was in Berkeley and the ponies were 50 miles away in Sebastopol.

Margaret (yes, from the group)