Friday, January 23, 2009

Hope For Humor - Goofing Off on Inauguragtion Day






Okay, so you know that beautiful Obama hope poster a few posts ago? I found this hilarious site where you can make your own posters in the same style as that one with your own choice of pictures. Above are a few I came up with. The top one is my bro-in-law chopping wood, and the slogan is a favorite saying of his. The other two depend on a knowledge of science fiction classics and TV Christmas specials to understand. I have this specialty knowledge. Here's my gallery of pieces so far. It's addictive making them. Then, if you want to, you can order a t-shirt or mug or something with your silliness permanently memorialized on it. I only wish they had a search function so you could look up if people had used certain words yet and what their ideas were. Some of them just rhyme with the word "hope," but others are iconic to the portrait of the person they depict, like the one in the top ten with the TV character Dr. Greg House and the words "not lupus." Because if you watch the show, it's never lupus. Haha, I guess you had to be there, but it was funny.

No comments: