Friday, January 23, 2009

Kitty Kitty Kitty Table Runner



I can finally show a picture of this, cuz my sister got it and I don't have to hide it from her anymore (she reads this blog). She didn't know it was a table runner but she loves it. It was my largest, most ambitious sewing project this Christmas. I just guesstimated an average table length and made it about that long. She says she'll get lots of use out of it, no matter what it is. She has several cats and communicates with them very well, so I knew she would love the fabric. I wish the artist did one like this of dogs... I also made her those blue kitty coasters in the previous post. The candy coasters were for my parents and my DAD said they were very clever and useful. That's huge. Because my Dad is not Mr. Art/Craft Appreciation, although he's always supportive of my work. I mean, he's an engineer. Mr. Practical. So for him to make a point of complimenting me on my cleverness of making them is really a big deal. And you know, it's always nice when your Daddy is proud of you, no matter how old you are. :)

1 comment:

digibudi said...

wow! that's one of the most amazing fabric I've seen in a very long time! It screams, it sparkles, it vibrates.. it's gorgeous! xoxo