Monday, January 05, 2009

Not Exactly Hopper's Nighthawks, but...


I'm doing this photo challenge on Flickr to post one photo a day on there in a pool of photos called Project 365. This is not one of the photos I posted, I took it yesterday and chose something else, but I liked this one so messed with it some more today. It's taken without flash from the second story of our house through an iced-over window. It shows a house on the corner of the intersection across the street. The light is probably coming from a streetlamp. There's a few inches of snow on the ground. I cropped the photo and gave it a watercolor effect and messed a little with the brightness and contrast and I think it looks cold and spooky. Too quiet.

1 comment:

Chris said...

okay, are you trying to freak me out?
This is spooky scary.



THE CALLS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!